I first wanted to update the post: Review of 35 Interesting Restaurants In Lagosbut then I decided I should make a new post instead.
5 Interesting Restaurants I visited In Lagos: Dec 2020:
(1) Bungalow: Located at GRA, Ikeja. I loved my meal at Bungalow: I had fried rice and steak and it came with: stir fry veggies, you can also have the veggies with jollof rice or white rice and sauce. Also, tried their pizza.
(2) Pondicheri: Located at Ilupeju. Try out their different rice variants, soups ,sauces, naan bread, chicken wings etc. I also tried out their virgin Pina colada (its a mix of coconut and pineapple), I loved it, if you will want to have something sweet, you might not enjoy it, but if you love pineapple and coconut, you will love it, I loved it.
(3) Maison Kayser: Its a French restaurant and they have branches both in Ikoyi and Victoria Island. Try out their Lasagne and other pasta options, their bread etc.I visited the Ikoyi branch.
Update: I visited the V.I branch in February 2020.
(4) Murphis Shawarma: Located at GRA, Ikeja. Try out their beef/chicken shawarma
(5) Orchid Bistro: Try out their: gourmet cheese burger, shepherds pie, sandwiches etc.
Now, its time for fit fam for a while, so help me God.
have you visited any of these restaurants? If yes, what meals did you have there? If no will you love to visit them? Lets chat in the comments section.
P.S: two Nigerian movies I watched recently are: Finding Hubby and Meet The Kuju’s. I watched meet the Kujus at Silverbird Cinemas Ikeja City Mall and I watched Finding Hubby at Genesis Deluxe Cinema at: Maryland mall.
TRAVEL ADVISORY TRAVEL BLOG