Before we begin the discussion on: Ikeja City Mall, if you would like to receive travel news, post updates, promos,deals and discounts on flight tickets and more please subscribe to my newsletters by filling in your name and email at the subscribe button at the bottom of any of the pages of my website or at the beautiful pop up you see on my website.As at the time of writing this article, I have sent out 10 newsletters thus . Remember, I am your plug for all your flight needs. Kindly patronize and refer.
Did you know you can book flight tickets from over 500 airlines flying to over 11,000 destinations on my website? click here
and click on book now on the link.
Also,feel free to catch up on any posts you might have missed or any posts you want to read again.
I have been to Ikeja City Mall a number of times as well as other malls.
The Ikeja City Mall is a mall located at Alausa in Ikeja, Lagos State.
(1) Food Court: One good thing about malls, is that you get to have a range/variety of different restaurant to choose from. In Ikeja City Mall, there are a range of options. Although some of my favourite have closed down (Mug and bean, Mexican Grill and Mozaya Classic). Asides increase in rent or not getting enough patronage, what other reason(s) do you think is responsible for restaurants/shops in malls closing down? Please share with me in the comment section. There are still other ones I love which are still in Ikeja City Mall which include: Sumptuous meals, Debonairs pizza, Dodo pizza, pizza hut, Ase e dey hot, Fruity life etc.
Some of the ones which I have also visited their branches in other areas asides Ikeja City Mall include: Awoof Berekete, KFC,Chicken Republic, Spurs etc.
(2) Watch A movie: Watch a movie in Silverbird cinemas after a work week, after a work day or just when you want to relax, you can also grab a popcorn/hot dog/shawarma, drink etc.
(3) Shop: from household items, to provisions, food stuffs, electronics, games, gadgets, clothes,shoes,bags,accessories,books, stationery, shop in shoprite and many more.
(4) Visit network providers offices: Need the assistance of your network provider or want to purchase anything from them? A number of them have offices in Ikeja City Mall.
(5) Game Arcade: There is a game arcade for children in Ikeja City Mall called: Play zone.
(6) Do Karaoke.
(7) Visit the pharmacy if you need items from there
(8) Relieve stress and muscular issues by having a therapeutic massage on the massage chair.
(9) Experience Virtual Reality.
Other malls in Lagos I have been to include:Maryland Mall, Apapa Mall, Palms Shopping Mall, Circle Mall, Novare Mall, Lenox Mall, Lesiure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall, Mega plaza etc.
p.s: for some reason, I was unable to upload some of the other pictures I wanted to include, even after cropping and editing. Please check my Instagram stories, highlights and posts for more pictures: @faithoguntayo is my Instagram handle.
Which of these malls have you been to? What are your favourite things to do there? Which other malls in Lagos have you been to that are not on the list?